Terms and conditions
Enrolment in any class is on a “first come first served” basis. To confirm place in the class the tuition fee has to be made in full.
If any student is absent or drops out for personal reasons (including illness & holidays), The Company do not offer any make up classes, and will not refund pro rata tuition.
If the number of applicants is insufficient, the course will be cancelled and the applicant will be refunded within one month after the course is cancelled.
If necessary, The Company has the right to alter the course instructors, course content and location, without prior notice.
Cancellation by Client
- The Company will offer a 70% refund if cancellations are made before one (1) week of the scheduled program.
- If cancellation, rescheduling or refund is made with less than one (1) week notice of the holiday camp date, The Company will not offer make up camps, or rescheduling dates, or refunds based on the clients personal reasons.
- If the client chooses not to join in the program when the program is scheduled to run, the client shall not receive a voucher or refund for the unattended program.
- If the child is sick, The Company will offer a voucher to attend an upcoming program at Kinderleicht of the same value, subject to availability, within six (6) months of the cancellation date on receipt of a valid medical certificate* (the medical certificate should specify the number of days on which, and the nature of the sickness or injury on account of which, the child, cannot attend the program).
Cancellation by Kinderleicht
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or modify programs at its discretion when hazardous weather conditions occur or are forecast or for any unforeseen circumstance perceived as a serious safety concern such as political unrest or health hazard.
- If there is a cancellation or modification of the program, The Client will be notified via email or whatsapp the morning of the day of the program.
- In the event of program cancellation due to hazardous weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, The Company will only offer the client a voucher to attend upcoming programs at The Company of the same value, subject to availability, within six (6) months of the cancellation date.
- All paid camp dates are non-refundable and non-transferable between students or courses.
Yellow / Red / Black Rainstorm, T3 and above storm signal: In the event of Yellow / Red / Black Rainstorm, T3 and above storm signal, all programs will be cancelled. No refunds will be offered but the company will offer the client a voucher to attend upcoming programs at The Company of the same value, subject to availability, within six (6) months of the cancellation date.
Thunderstorm Warning, Landslip Warning or heavy rain: In event of Thunderstorm Warning, Landslip Warning or heavy rain, The Company reserves the right to determine if programs will be cancelled, modified to avoid hazards, or go ahead as planned based on the rain plans are put in place.
Although the company will ensure to play in a safe environment and with professional staff, a risk of injury cant be excluded. The client hereby indemnify, hold harmless and absolve the staff, other members of the class including accompanying parents and the company against any or all claims that may arise in connection with the loss of or damage to the property of or injury, death to your child in the course of activities and events, in the knowledge that the company will nevertheless take all responsible precautions for the safety and welfare of participating child.
What other parents say
What a lovely German workshop! Our kids really enjoyed the time and their German
improved a lot! Many thanks again to the Kinderleicht team!
Thank you so much for the memorable event for our son today! You guys are amazing,
even with the weather change and the change of plans, you guys still managed to do it
to perfection! Definitely professional!
Thank you very much Kinderleicht team! My daughters had a wonderful time during the
summer camps with all the indoor and outdoor games activities in German! Looking
forward to the next camp!
My daughter has loved being at Kinderleicht for the last 9 months. She has learned German from Kinderleicht from scratch. The privates classes at Kinderleicht are well structured and they provided fun and efficient material for my daughter. She will soon go to GSIS and already passed the test.
My son struggled with German during his school years – until we enrolled him at Kinderleicht. That has been the best decision we made, and his educators have worked hard to get his German to a level we never thought possible!